Ct Patriot: Well??? Have we had enough yet America? Or are we too busy to care? Are you not sick and tired of seeing American’s getting Sacrificed by these Muslim Animals? They wont stop,Until We stop them. Oh, and can the CIA stop funding and arming our enemies? Also wonder where all the angry Christians are as well? I’ve given up on the “republicans” fake opposition. Its up to US , we can’t have our people killed like dogs and just sit back doing an “obama”.
‘I’m back, Obama’: ISIS executioner Jihadi John taunts President as he beheads second US journalist, Steven Sotloff . . . and then threatens to kill a Briton next
- Steven Sotloff, 31, from Miami, was captured in Syria in August 2013
- The video is titled ‘A Second Message to America’
- In the video, Sotloff describes himself as ‘paying the price’ for the Obama administration’s decision to attack ISIS in Iraq
- Executioner threatens to kill Briton held hostage by ISIS next
- Sotloff freelanced for Time and Foreign Policy magazines
- Family of Steven Sotloff said they ‘know of this horrific tragedy and are grieving privately’
- Sotloff was the grandson of Holocaust survivors
- The White House today said: ‘Our thoughts and prayers are with Mr Sotloff and Mr Sotloff’s family’
ISIS has released a video that shows the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff and says the murder is retaliation for the Obama administration’s continued airstrikes in Iraq.
Sotloff is the second American journalist to be killed by ISIS, and his death comes two weeks after James Foley was executed in a similar video.
The executioner appears to be the same man who killed Foley – known as ‘Jihadi John’ – and tells the camera: ‘I’m back, Obama, and I’m back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State.’
He also threatens to kill a Briton held hostage by the group next. The identity of the hostage is widely available online, but MailOnline is not identifying him at the request of the British government.
This afternoon British Prime Minister David Cameron condemned the video, calling it ‘an absolutely disgusting and despicable act’.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.