Ct Patriot: This is an awesome Video! You’re gonna need a bigger boat!
Jaws vs Jaws: Moment five metre long cannibal shark sinks its teeth into another great white half its size
- Adam Malski was diving off the Neptune Islands in South Australia
- A shark measuring 2.6m ate the bait off the side of their boat
- When another great white – double its size – sunk its teeth into the mammal
- The huge predator, who is known to locals as ‘Gilbert’, has been seen since
- But the smaller shark has not been spotted since the attack
Great white sharks are feared man eaters – but this monster was in the mood for a spot of cannablism.
The vicious shark burst from the water to rip into another great white, cementing the giant marine mammal’s reputation as the ocean’s most fearsome predator.
The sensational moment was caught on camera by 33-year-old Adam Malski.
Mr Malski had been enjoying the picturesque views off the Neptune Islands, South Australia, when a shark measuring 2.6m ate the bait off the side of their boat.
A split second later a shark double the size broke through the surface of the water and sunk its razor-sharp teeth into its rival’s head – much to the amazement of the people on board the boat.
Scroll down for video
Leave a comment
No comments yet.